Free shipping on all US order or order above $200
25g of Pumpkin seeds in a day
• Rich in antioxidants, Iron, Zinc, Magnesium and many other nutrients that may help protect against disease and reduce inflammation
• May help prevent certain types of cancer
• Rich in Magnesium, important for your blood pressure, blood sugar levels, as well as heart and bone health
• Nutrients in pumpkin seeds may help keep your heart healthy by reducing blood pressure and increasing good cholesterol.
• Whole pumpkin seeds are a good source of fiber. Diets high in fiber are associated with many health benefits, including a reduced risk of heart disease, diabetes and obesity.
• Pumpkin seeds are a good source of Tryptophan, Zinc and Magnesium — all of which help promote good sleep.
• Improves Heart Health and Constipation
• Good source of Vitamin K
• Reduces bone weakness and symptoms of osteoporosis
• Provides relief from insomnia and anxiety
• Reduce levels of LDL cholesterol
• Plant-Based Omega-3 Fats
• Stabilizes blood sugar level in body
• Prevents kidney stone formation
• Reduces inflammation for arthritis
• Helps in reducing acne and skin redness with anti-inflammatory properties
Airtight Container, Cool & Dry Places
|Ingredients||Pumpkin Seeds without shell, edible salt.|