A Gluten-Free Protein PowerhouseQuinoa is referred to as a superfood, as it contains a high content of nutrients. It's consumed as a grain though it's a pseudocereal since it doesn’t grow on grass like wheat or rice.
Being rich in fibre, Quinoa is quite satiating, making it a good replacement for rice and wheat. It's also rich in protein, as it has all the 9 essential amino acids. You may already know, the protein content in Quinoa is higher than most other cereal grains.
One of the most important benefits of quinoa is that it's gluten-free, therefore suitable for people who may have some degree of gluten intolerance.
Not only this, Quinoa is rich in antioxidants and minerals, containing important amounts of magnesium, iron, and zinc.
With a crunchy texture and a nutty flavour, quinoa tastes delicious and can be had as a porridge, side-dish, sprouted or popped, added to salads, or used to thicken soups.
So order a pack today to bolster your diet and invigorate your health!
Multiple Health Benefits
- 100% pure, raw, naturally grown Quinoa
- Sourced from the organic & natural farming fields of South America
- Rich in fibre, protein, antioxidants, and minerals
- Gluten-free improves gut health
- May improve health and help with weight loss
FeaturesWhite Quinoa is pure, natural, and organic, falling in the category of superfoods.
- Contains large amounts of flavonoids, which are potent plant antioxidants
- It is much higher in fiber than most grains
- Naturally gluten-free, it improves digestive health
- Quinoa also contains all the essential amino acids that you need, making it an excellent protein source for vegetarians and vegans
- Very high in minerals, but its phytic acid may partly prevent them from being absorbed. Soaking or sprouting degrades most of the phytic acid
- Rich in antioxidants; sprouting increases their antioxidant levels even further
- Quinoa is high in fiber, protein and has a low glycemic index
How about you?
How to Use
- Consume as a breakfast cereal
- Have as a side-dish like rice
- Prepare as a savoury snack like upma
- Add to salads or use it to thicken gravies
- Can be sprouted
- Can be popped like corn