A Warehouse of Protein and Minerals
Red Quinoa is originally from South America, also called Inca Red in the days of the yore, when the Inca soldiers believed the red colour of the grain gave them strength during battle. Well, only battlegrounds seem to have changed. We need extra strength and energy to combat daily frays. So of course, just wheat and rice won't do.
That's where Red Quinoa from Sixth Element comes to the rescue. Naturally gluten-free, it contains all nine essential amino acids, including lysine, missing in most grains. Next, due to its red colour, this variety of Quinoa has betalains which have antioxidant properties. Red Quinoa is high in fibre and is a good source of important minerals like manganese, copper, phosphorous, magnesium, folate, zinc, and iron. That's why, in addition to improving nutrition, Red Quinoa helps keep the heart healthy, improves gut health, and reduces oxidative damage.
Red Quinoa can be easily incorporated into the diet by having as a side dish, tossing with vegetables, or sprinkling on salads. With such a broad range of benefits, it's hard to not include Red Quinoa in your meals.
So order your pack today and elevate your meals and nutrition!
Multiple Health Benefits
- 100% pure, raw, naturally grown Quinoa
- Rich in antioxidants, especially betalains
- Complete protein contains all nine amino acids
- Wide range of minerals and some vitamins
- Gluten-free and rich in fibre, it improves gut health
Red Quinoa is a super healthy grain, being rich in antioxidants, protein, minerals, and fibre. No wonder, it qualifies as a superfood. It gives us much needed extra strength and energy for daily life.
- Being gluten-free, it helps improve and maintain digestive health
- Red Quinoa has all nine essential amino acids, making it a complete plant-based protein source
- Rich in antioxidants, Red Quinoa protects the body from oxidative damage and helps fight free radicals
- High in fibre, this Quinoa keeps the heart healthy and also helps with weight loss, since it keeps you full for a longer
- Red Quinoa is very rich in minerals, containing Manganese, Copper, Phosphorous, Magnesium, Folate, Zinc, and Iron (in decreasing order of % of Daily Value)
- Red Quinoa is easy to make. Once thoroughly washed and soaked, it can be made or included in a variety of dishes
As we can see, Red Quinoa is so stocked with nutrition and taste, you'll want to have it every day. So to spruce up your meals further, buy your pack today!
How to Use
- Quinoa ought to be washed a few times to remove saponins before cooking
- Consume as a breakfast cereal
- Have as a side-dish like rice
- Prepare as a savoury snack
- Add to salads or use it to thicken gravies
- Can be sprouted
- Can be popped like corn