Pure Natural Honey for Good Health and Strong Immunity
Raw Wild honey is sourced directly from third-generation beekeepers in Karnataka. The honey usually found in stores is pasteurized. Thus, many of its beneficial nutrients are destroyed.
But Raw Wild Honey from Sixth Element is 100% pure, with no preservatives or artificial flavors. It is a wonderful source of phytonutrients. This honey is rich in antioxidants and contains natural enzymes that help indigestion. Natural honey may aid the restriction of harmful bacterial activities and help in maintaining bone and muscle actions. Raw honey is great for the throat, can kill unwanted bacteria and fungus, and is a natural antiseptic. This pure and natural honey is also good for cell generation and tissue repairing thus helps build immunity and strength.
So bring home this healing nectar today and take wellness to the next level!
Multiple Health Benefits
- 100% natural, no preservatives or artificial flavors
- Sourced directly from 3rd generation beekeepers
- Rich in phytonutrients and antioxidants
- Contains natural enzymes for digestion
- Helps fight infection, healing, cell regeneration
Raw Wild Honey offers a range of unique health benefits that one just can’t afford to miss:
- Being raw, natural, and free of chemicals and preservatives, it is rich in nutrients
- It is popularly known as a natural sore throat remedy
- Honey is rich in antioxidants that protect the body from cell damage
- It has antibacterial and antifungal properties, so it is wonderful to treat and prevent infections
- Pure natural honey kills germs and helps in tissue regeneration, so it is beneficial in healing wounds
- Only natural honey contains beneficial phytonutrients. These get destroyed in processed honey
- Natural honey supports the good bacteria in the intestines, so is essential for overall health
- Honey is so versatile, it can easily be included in the diet
Pure natural honey is a boon for human health. These stressful times give us all the more reason to start having it today.
How to Use
- 2 tables spoons a day
- Mix with breakfast cereal or apply on toast
- Drizzle over desserts and salads
- Mix with beverages
- Add to cookies, cakes and granola