When You Want to Whip up a Quick Protein Breakfast!
Protein Cheela (pancake) ready mix is full of protein and fibre, ideal for an instant, light tasty meal, or nutritious snack. It has no preservatives or chemicals, It is completely healthy.
Made of a variety of millets (Jowar, Bajra, Ragi), green gram, almond flour, and flax seeds, Protein Cheela has a balance of protein, carbohydrates, fiber, vitamins, and minerals and is low in calories. Combined with curd and chopped vegetables, it becomes a complete meal.
It's especially ideal for those who prefer plant-based proteins and also when you don't have the time to spend on cooking, because it gets ready in a jiffy.
The ready-mix powder is very quick and simple to make. So versatile, it may be prepared as a batter to make cheelas, or kneaded as dough for chapatis, enjoyed best with mint/coriander dip.
You could also add it to your regular flour for added nutrition and taste.
So try out this amazingly healthy and delicious Protein Cheela today!
Multiple Health Benefits
- Rich in plant based protein
- High in fiber
- Contains calcium and iron
- No preservatives or chemicals
Protein Cheela ready mix from Sixth Element is one of its kind and offers a range of advantages.
- It offers a complete profile of nutrition that one would get from a complete meal
- A good source of plant based protein; good news for vegetarians
- Being gluten- free, it's wonderful for your digestive health
- Millets make it rich in fiber and flax seeds lend antioxidants
- Contains a variety of vitamins and minerals, especially calcium
- Can be consumed in a variety of ways - like a pancake, chapati, and more
- Free from chemicals and preservatives, it is absolutely healthy and natural
- Offers the convenience of a quick, light, healthy meal, without spending hours in the kitchen
- Low in calories, it may also help you lose weight
- So simple to make, even kids can try their hand at it
Sixth Element's Protein Cheela is just what you were looking for - A healthy snack and meal mix for those don't-feel-like-doing-anything times.
How to Prepare
To prepare 2-3 Cheelas:
- Take 50 g of Protein Cheela premix and add 25 g of curd
- Add enough water, salt to taste & a pinch of black pepper. Make a smooth paste
- Optionally add finely chopped onion, coriander, and other veggies
- Cook on a non-stick pan on a medium flame, with a few drops of oil/ghee
- Flip and cook both sides and serve with mint/coriander dip
- Almond flour
- Washed green gram
- Whole green gram
- Flax seeds