The Pure and Natural Honey With Known Medicinal Benefits.
Neem Honey from Sixth Element is pure, unprocessed and 100% natural, free from chemicals and preservatives. It is directly sourced from 3rd generation beekeepers in Karnataka. Neem is known for its medicinal and anti-bacterial benefits. Folk medicine uses Neem for lowering high blood pressure, treating diabetes, skin problems, dental diseases, infected throat, and allergies. It can also be useful for bile suppression, elimination of intestinal worms, and phlegm, besides treating skin infections.
Honey is a wonderful source of phytonutrients, rich in antioxidants, and contains natural enzymes. It is also good for cell generation and tissue repairing thus helps build immunity and strength.
So bring home this healing nectar today and take wellness to the next level!
Multiple Health Benefits
- 100% natural, no preservatives or artificial flavors
- Sourced directly from 3rd generation beekeepers
- Rich in phytonutrients and antioxidants
- Contains natural enzymes for digestion
- Has medicinal properties and is anti-bacterial
Neem Honey offers a range of unmatched health benefits that are essential to our wellbeing:
- Being pure, natural, and free of chemicals and preservatives, it is rich in nutrients
- It has medicinal and anti-infective properties
- Honey is rich in antioxidants that protect the body from cell damage
- It has antifungal properties, so it is wonderful to treat and prevent infections
- Pure natural honey kills germs and helps in tissue regeneration, so it is beneficial in healing wounds
- Only natural honey contains beneficial phytonutrients. These get destroyed in processed honey
- Natural honey supports the good bacteria in the intestines, so is essential for overall health
- Honey is so versatile, it can easily be included in the diet
Pure and natural Neem honey is a boon for human health. These stressful times give us all the more reason to start having it today.
How to Use
- 2 tables spoons a day
- Mix with breakfast cereal or apply on toast
- Drizzle over desserts and salads
- Mix with beverages
- Add to cookies, cakes, and granola