The 100% Healthy and Delicious Gluten-Free Noodles
Come evening, kids and adults alike pine for a tasty, filling snack. Or say it's Friday night, and you're bored of dal and subzi. Or even pasta. Noodles? Sure! But the trouble is they have refined flour (yes, even atta noodles!), preservatives, and a horde of chemicals. Best avoided.
So then, what you need is delicious and healthy Multi Millet Noodles from Sixth Element. Made of 6 types of millets - Kodo, Pearl, Finger, Barnyard, Foxtail, and Little Millet, these Multi Millet Noodles are totally gluten-free. Plus, they're rich in protein, fibre and minerals.
So easy to cook, all you need to do is cook them in boiling water, (you wanna keep a close eye as they get done quickly), sauté some veggies in a skillet, add the tastemaker, cooked noodles and gently toss.
Totally healthy, absolutely delicious, Multi Millet Noodles from Sixth Element are your answer to anytime hunger pangs. So order your pack now!
Multiple Health Benefits
- Totally gluten-free
- Made of 6 types of millets
- Rich in protein, fibre and antioxidants
- Provide plenty of calcium, phosphorus and magnesium
- 100% free of MSG, chemicals and preservatives
Multi Millet Noodles from Sixth Element are mouth-watering, wholesome, satisfying and nourishing. You'll wonder why you didn't try them before.
See the wide range of benefits:
- These noodles have absolutely no refined flour, MSG, any chemicals or preservatives, so won't have any negative impact on health
- Made with 100% millets, they're gluten-free, thus, good for digestion
- The 6 types of millets that go in its making - Kodo, Pearl Finger, Barnyard, Foxtail and Little millet are all high in nutrition
- Millets are rich in dietary fibre, keeping you full for longer
- They're rich in protein, vitamins, minerals, thus boost nutrition
- Rich in antioxidants, millets are good for the skin and have anti-inflammatory properties too
- They're especially good for kids, being rich in protein and calcium
- So quick and easy to make, they cook fast and taste yummy with veggies or eggs thrown in
So now not only can you enjoy noodles guilt-free, but elevate your nutrition too! Order your pack now!
How to Use
- Add the noodles to boiling water and cook
- When done, drain the water and keep them aside. These noodles get done quickly, so need to keep a watch
- In a skillet, sauté some spring onions, julienned carrot, capsicum, and/or any vegetable of your choice
- Add the tastemaker and stir (for milder taste use only half)
- Cook till the veggies are done but still crunchy
- Add the boiled noodles and gently toss
- Garnish and serve piping hot
- Kodo Millet,
- Pearl Millet
- Finger Millet
- Barnyard Millet
- Foxtail Millet
- Little Millet
- Onion Powder
- Garlic Powder