Pure and 100% Natural Honey From 3rd Generation Bee Keepers.
As the name suggests, Multiflora honey is derived from various flowers in bloom. This honey is extremely beneficial as it contains life-supporting vitamins, minerals, and naturally occurring enzymes.
Multi-flora Honey from Sixth Element is unprocessed, pure, and natural, sourced directly from 3rd generation beekeepers in Karnataka.
It is a wonderful source of phytonutrients. This honey is rich in antioxidants and contains natural enzymes that help indigestion. Natural honey may aid the restriction of harmful bacterial activities and help in maintaining bone and muscle actions. Multiflora honey is great for the throat and is a natural antiseptic. This pure and natural honey is also good for cell generation and tissue repairing thus helps build immunity and strength.
So bring home this healing nectar today and take wellness to the next level!
Multiple Health Benefits
- 100% natural, no preservatives or artificial flavors
- Sourced directly from 3rd generation beekeepers
- Rich in phytonutrients and antioxidants
- Contains natural enzymes for digestion
- Helps fight infection, healing, cell regeneration
Multiflora Honey offers a range of unmatched health benefits that are essential to our wellbeing:
- Being pure, natural, and free of chemicals and preservatives, it is rich in nutrients
- It is popularly known as a natural sore throat remedy
- Honey is rich in antioxidants that protect the body from cell damage
- It has antibacterial and antifungal properties, so it is wonderful to treat and prevent infections
- Pure natural honey kills germs and helps in tissue regeneration, so it is beneficial in healing wounds
- Only natural honey contains beneficial phytonutrients. These get destroyed in processed honey
- Natural honey supports the good bacteria in the intestines, so is essential for overall health
- Honey is so versatile, it can easily be included in the diet
Pure and natural Multiflora honey is a boon for human health. These stressful times give us all the more reason to start having it today.
How to Use
- 2 tables spoons a day
- Mix with breakfast cereal or apply on toast
- Drizzle over desserts and salads
- Mix with beverages
- Add to cookies, cakes and granola