The Bliss of Ethereal Rose Petals With Pure and Natural Honey.When exquisite sun-kissed roses from Ajmer mingle with finely crushed dry fruits such as dates, cashew, almonds, and raisins floating in honey, you have the best health tonic and energy booster ever!
Gulkand, which is made from rose petals is one of the finest natural coolants. Gulkand Honey is 100% pure, with no preservatives or artificial flavors. It is a wonderful source of phytonutrients. Pure and natural Gulkand honey is rich in antioxidants and contains natural enzymes that help indigestion. Natural honey may aid the restriction of harmful bacterial activities and help in maintaining bone and muscle actions. It is great for the throat, can kill unwanted bacteria and fungus, and is a natural antiseptic. This pure and natural honey is also good for cell generation and tissue repairing thus helps build immunity and strength.
So bring home this delicious healing nectar today and take wellness to the next level!
Multiple Health Benefits
- 100% natural, no preservatives or artificial flavors
- Sourced from 3rd generation beekeepers in Karnataka
- Rich in phytonutrients and antioxidants
- Contains natural enzymes for digestion
- Helps in blood purification and is anti-bacterial
FeaturesPure and natural Gulkand Honey from Sixth Element offers a unique range of health benefits.
- As a digestive tonic, it helps improve appetite
- Help reduce acidity, stomach heat, prevents swelling in the intestine, and treats ulcers
- Being raw, natural, and free of chemicals and preservatives, it is rich in nutrients
- Helps remove toxins and purifies the blood
- Useful for clear skin and to prevent acne, breakouts, whiteheads
- Wonderful anti-oxidant, used as a natural anti-aging treatment
- Help reduce excessive perspiration and body odor
- Can be used for relieving menstrual pain
- May help people with water-retention issues
- It has antibacterial and antifungal properties
- Pure natural honey kills germs and helps in tissue regeneration, so it is beneficial in healing wounds
- Honey is so versatile, it can easily be included in the diet
How to Use
- 2 tables spoons a day
- Mix with breakfast cereal or apply on toast
- Drizzle over desserts and salads
- Mix with beverages
- Add to cookies, cakes, and granola
- Rose Petals
- Watermelon Seeds