Unique Fruit Rich in Protein, Vitamin C, Fiber and Iron
Goji berries or wolfberries are native to China, being used as a medicine and herb since time immemorial. And with good reason too. Goji berries are nutrient-dense and have been acknowledged by the rest of the world as a superfood.
- Goji berries are rich in protein. It's perhaps the only fruit that has all the essential amino acids
- These organic bright red little berries are rich in iron as well, containing as much iron as in spinach, if not more
- High in Vitamin C and antioxidants, they help the body fight infections
- They're known to be anti-inflammatory, so are good to have after workouts and for arthritis
- The beta-carotene in them helps promote healthy skin
These are only some of the ways in which Goji berries are beneficial for us. So buy a pack today and see for yourself!
Multiple Health Benefits
- Delicious sweet organic dried berries
- Densely packed with nutrients
- Highest protein found in any fruit
- Rich in vitamin C and antioxidants
- Contains beta carotene for skin and eye
Goji berries are originally from China and were used as traditional medicine. As word traveled through the internet, more and more people started consuming it and now it's eaten as a superfood.
- The sweet taste of dried Goji berries together with the high fiber make them a wonderful healthy mid-meal snack
- Goji berries are known to boost the immune system and may even provide flu protection
- Good for muscle building and immune system regulation due to the presence of all essential amino acids
- The bright colour is due to antioxidants (zeaxanthin) is great for the eyes and skin
- Goji berries have an excellent amount of iron that helps in making red blood cells
Due to these and more benefits of Goji Berries, they're called 'Red Diamonds' in Chinese medicine.
So buy Goji berries and enjoy rich health!
How to Use
- Can be eaten directly as a mid-meal nutritious snack
- Can be added to breakfast cereal, yogurt, and fruit salads
- Adds taste to baked goods like cakes, cookies, and muffins
- Can be added to Trail Mix to make it richer