One of the Healthiest Millets From South India
Foxtail Millet is the second most grown variety of millets. It is rich in antioxidants, dietary fibre, protein, vitamin B12, and minerals. People who consume it regularly are said to have stronger bones and muscles.
The abundant antioxidants in Foxtail Millet helps build immunity. Due to its high fibre, it may help to keep the heart healthy, free of blockages, and can reduce LDL. High fibre food is also believed to help prevent breast cancer.
Rich in calcium and vitamin D, Foxtail Millet is useful for maintaining bone health. Sprouting and consuming it is very good for conditions like osteoporosis. Vitamin B12 in Foxtail millet is very beneficial for the nervous system. Since the glycemic index is on the lower side, Foxtail Millet is useful in controlling diabetes. Being gluten-free, it improves digestion and increases energy levels.
These millets are easy to cook and can be easily incorporated into Indian diets. With so many health benefits, no wonder it falls in the category of superfoods.
So place your order and try out Foxtail Millet today!
Multiple Health Benefits
- Gluten-free protein, calcium, and iron-rich cereal
- Great for bones and nervous system
- May help reduce weight and blood glucose levels
- Sourced directly from the millet farmers of South India
- No artificial flavours, colours, or preservatives added
Foxtail Millet from Sixth element is 100% pure and natural, sourced from farmers in South India. It has a wide range of health benefits:
- Rich in nutrition, Foxtail Millet provides a balance of protein, calcium, and iron
- High in fibre, it helps in the digestion of food
- Good for weight loss too as the fibre keeps you satiated and lowers the appetite, thus help in shedding bodyweight. It digests slowly and keeps the stomach full for a longer time
- Foxtail Millet intake in food controls the level of sugar, thus, is especially useful for diabetics
- Foxtail Millet has an antioxidant called Lipoic, whose anti-inflammatory properties improves the blood circulation in the body to reduce acne and fine lines on the skin
Foxtail Millets is a powerhouse of energy and a great substitute for wheat and rice.
So order your pack now and take your family's nutrition a level up!
How to Use
- Wash thoroughly 3-4 times
- Soak for at least 3 hours before cooking
- Can have as a side dish, in place of boiled rice, pulao or biryani
- Can make upma or pongal
- Soak overnight with pulses, grind and make dosa & idlis