A Nutty, Superfood Delight From Sixth Element
Are you looking for a tasty way to improve nutrition? Or perhaps reduce bad cholesterol and blood sugar levels?
Rich in fiber and omega-3 fatty acids, Flax Seeds may help lower bad cholesterol and balance blood sugar.
Flax seeds are loaded with high-quality protein, minerals, omega 3, and lignans. With careful roasting and a sprinkling of rock salt, flax seeds turn into a super healthy nutrisnack that can be enjoyed in a variety of ways.
So replace your regular snack with Salted Flax Seeds and see the difference!
Multiple Health Benefits
- Flax seeds are high in nutrients like protein, magnesium, calcium, phosphorous and iron
- These seeds are a good source of plant-based omega-3 fatty acids, so essential for heart health
- Flax seeds are rich in lignans that have powerful antioxidant properties
- The high fiber in Flax seeds helps improve digestive health, lower blood sugar and improve lipid profile
- A super nutritious protein snack
- A good source of alpha-linolenic acid (a mainly plant-based omega-3 fatty acid) that helps keep the heart healthy
- The high fiber can lower cholesterol, support digestive health, and may help in diet control
- Salted Flax Seeds are also rich in other nutrients like magnesium, iron, calcium, and vitamins B1 and B6.
- Can be consumed as a snack or as a versatile ingredient in salads, cereals, yogurt, baked goodies, and even mixed with gravies
How to Use
- Eat directly as a snack
- Add crunch to your salads, sandwiches, yogurt, and stir fries
- Can be used in baking cookies, biscuits, cakes, bread
- With breakfast cereals and fruit salads
- Flax Seeds
- Rock Salt