The Subtly Spiced and Ultra Healthy Celestial Delight!
Every time we have our favourite hors d'oeuvres, a dipping sauce is a necessity. If carefully chosen, it can become the game changer, taking the taste to a whole new level. But what if we could enhance nutrition as well?
That's why Beetroot Spread from Sixth Element. A flavourful, delightful spread made with the beneficial beetroot, subtly spiced with cinnamon and with a dash of vinegar. The flavours blend together harmoniously, bringing out the best in each other, tantalizing the different taste areas of your tongue.
So nutritious, Beetroot, the powerhouse of vitamins, minerals and plant compounds has essential nutrients like fiber, folate, manganese, potassium, iron, and vitamin C. It's good for improved blood flow, lower blood pressure, and increased exercise performance.
So to enjoy our favourite snacks without a twinge of guilt, order your jar of Beetroot Spread today!
Multiple Health Benefits
- A tempting, flavourful hand made blend
- Rich in vitamins and minerals
- Elevates the taste of snacks, savouries, and pasta
- May improve heart health, enhance energy level
- Free of chemicals and preservatives
Beetroot Spread from Sixth Element is a masterstroke when it comes to dips and spreads because we're yet to come across a spread that's tastier or healthier.
Wanna Know Why?
- It's a delectable combination of the tastes and flavours of beetroot, cinnamon, other spices, and a hint of vinegar
- The finest ingredients are blended into a smooth texture that melts in your mouth
- Beetroots, the epitome of nutrition, is curated into a tasty, healthy spread
- From having to force beetroot into the family's diet, it becomes a treat
- So versatile, it can be enjoyed with a variety of snacks and dishes
- With a good shelf life, can be store for up to 3 months, if refrigerated
- Made in a hygienic facility with the finest ingredients, it's a premium accompaniment
- Along with other munchies and premium food items, they make a wonderful gift
So to eat healthily and live joyously, spread into this culinary delight! Place your orders today!
How to Use
- Enjoy with snacks like fries, fritters, protein cheela
- Gives a great taste and colour when added to pasta
- Perfect for breakfast with toast, omelette, dosa, idli
- Goes well with savouries like nachos, chips, cheese straws
- Tastes good on fingertips too
- Raw honey
- Mixed spices