Sixth Element Gulkand Honey
When exquisite sun-kissed roses from Ajmer mingle with finely crushed dry fruits such as dates, cashew, almonds and raisins dipped in honey, you have the best health tonic and energy booster. When you pick up a bottle of Sixth Element Gulkand Honey you may find that it makes life a little easier for all your family members.
One happy client wrote to us recently saying that her child who was extremely fussy in drinking milk, actually looks forward to his glass of milk twice a day since she adds a teaspoon of Sixth Element Gulkand Honey to it. You too can use it in innovative ways to appease the taste buds of your young one - Gulkand honey milk shake, Gulkand honey lassi, Gulkand honey ice tea, Gulkand Honey ice cream.. the possibilities are endless.
Anyone with acidity and digestion problems will surely have a happier gut once they start consuming our Gulkand Honey twice a day. In fact, our Managing Director Mr Gurvinder Singh is a great fan of this product and cannot do without it.
Gulkand Honey can be a part of the diet for the elderly people in the family to boost their energy levels. You can make delectable meetha paans at home with our Gulkand Honey.
Gulkand, which is made from rose petals is one of the best natural coolants and it seems that this recipe has been around since the time we knew of roses. It is believed to have been introduced in India by the Turks back in the 7th century AD. The name itself suggests this origin. ‘Gul’ is rose in Persian and ‘Kand’ means sweet in Arabic. They say it was one of the favorite delicacies of Mughal queens. Despite its tradition and presence in the royal menu card, it is famous for health benefits.
Gulkand Honey is rich in antioxidants, detoxifies your body, is a natural anti-ageing remedy and an energy booster. It is slowly making a comeback in the market due to its numerous helpful uses.
Sixth Element is all about unique products and we use top quality ingredients to give you the best results.
- Gulkand is a very good digestive tonic and helps improve appetite, digestion and digestive problems.
- Helps remove toxins from the body and also purifies the blood. Thus, helps in giving a clear skin and prevent other skin issues like acne, breakouts, whiteheads etc.
- It is a very good anti-oxidant and is used as a natural anti-ageing treatment.
- Helps reduce excessive perspiration and body odor.
- Gulkand helps reduce acidity and stomach heat and prevents any swelling in the intestine and treats ulcers.
- It is very effective in relieving menstrual pain.
- Helps people with water-retention issues.
|Ingredients||Honey, Rose petals, Watermelon seeds, Almonds, Cashew, and Dates.|