Millet Aloo Tikki
- Potato Mash - 1 Cup
- Foxtail Millet - 1 Cup
- Green Chilli – 3
- Ginger – 1 tsp
- Pepper Powder
- Mango powder
- Rock Salt
- Take one cup of foxtail millets. Wash and rinse. Soak for half an hour in water.
- Add Oil in a pan and heat the oil. When oil is hot, add chopped Onion, Add pinch of Salt.
- Add powdered ginger and garlic. Add sauce. Frozen corns. Then add chillies, coriander, garam masala.
- Cook until the smell disappears then add cooked millet and mash potato.
- Salt as per taste. Mix it.
- Squeeze Lemon juice and add coriander leaves. Let it cool while making Tikki or Ratty.
- Take a small portion. Roll it into desired shape. Taste it with bread. Cook on a law flame. Put some oil on it.
← Older Post