Lemon Rice Foxtail Millets Recipe
Find lemon rice foxtail millet recipe
- Millet – 1 cup
- Water – 2 cups
- Oil – 2 tsp
- Peanuts – 1 tsp
- Mustard seeds – 1 tsp
- Urad dal – 1 tsp
- Chana dal – 1tsp
- Turmeric powder
- Red chilli powder
- Curry leaves
- Lemon juice
- Take one cup of foxtail millets. Wash and rinse. Soak for half an hour in water.
- Wash the millets and boil with 2 cups of water.
- Cook for 15 minutes. Let it set till the water gets absorbed.
- Heat the oil. Put mustard seeds, chana dal, urad dal and fry till it becomes brown.
- Then add red chilli powder and curry leaves. Add lemon juice and turmeric powder to 1/2 cup of water. Mix all the above with cooked millets and you have healthy lemon rice.
Sixth Element online store is offering a great range of superfoods like foxtail millet, black quinoa, red quinoa, white quinoa, kodo millet, and black rice.
← Older Post
Newer Post →