How to make delicious Black Rice Kheer?
- Full cream milk – 3 Packets
- Milkmaid – 1/4 Cup (100 gm)
- Sugar – 1/4 Cup
- Black Rice – 1/4 Cup
- Elachi – 2-3
- Saunf – 1/2 tsp
- Water as required for the rice to soak
- Desi Ghee as per your choice
- Take 1/4 cup of Black Rice. Wash and rinse. Soak for 30 minutes in the water.
- Place cooker on gas. Put milk in it. Add black rice, sugar, elachi and saunf.
- Close the lid of cooker and cook till 2 whistles are blown on high flame.
- Open the lid and mix well. It’s thick now. Add Milkmaid to it. Simmer for another few minutes.
- Garnish with chopped Almonds, elachi pods. Add a spoonful of desi ghee for taste if needed.
You can surprise your friends & family with this recipe and make a yummy & colourful (dark purple) dessert of Black Rice Kheer today. For the latest superfoods news, healthy recipes, and Indian best cuisine, visit on www.thesixthelement.com to get more information.