- Black rice- 1 cup
- Milk – 1, 1/2 cup
- Bay Leaf 2-3
- Cardamom- 5-6
- Fresh coconut slice
- Few cashew nuts
- Few almonds
- Jaggery or brown sugar- 1/2 cup (Add brown sugar or jaggery soaked water as per your choice)
- Take one bowl of black rice. Wash and rinse. Soak the rice overnight
- Take 1/2 cup of milk. Put it in the pan.
- Add cardamom and bay leaf. Put cooked black rice. Mix well.
- Add coconut slices, cashew nuts, almonds.
- Add sugar or jaggery soaked water until the rice becomes soft and the pudding takes on a creamy texture.