- Quinoa grains - 2 cups
- Spinach – 1/2 cup
- Medium onion - 1
- Medium carrot - 1
- 5 - 6 Button mushrooms
- 5 - 6 Beans
- Corn - 1/2 cup
- Cumin seeds - 1 tsp
- Red chilli powder- 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder - 1 tsp
- Salt as required
- Garam masala powder- 1 tsp
- Take two cups of quinoa grains. Wash and rinse. Soak for half an hour in the water.
- Heat oil in the pan then add cumin seeds.
- When they change colour, put onion and saute till lightly brown
- Add carrot, fresh beans, corn, mushroom and salt to taste
- Heat for 2-3 minutes. Add Quinoa grains. Mix in it
- Add red chilli powder and turmeric powder.
- Add spinach and 3 cups of water and mix well.
- Bring to a boil, cover and cook till the Quinoa is done completely and serve hot.
- Serve with any sauce.