Quinoa and Potato Tikki
- Boiled quinoa
- Boiled potato mash
- Chopped parsley
- Corn starch- 2 tsp
- Feta cheese
- White pepper
- Chilli powder
- Salt as required
- Take quinoa in a cup. Wash and rinse. Soak for half an hour in water. Boil quinoa.
- First put boiled quinoa in the bowl than add boiled potato, corn starch, pepper, chilli powder, parsley.
- Add salt. Mix it well.
- Divide the mixture into equal portion
- Stuff with some Feta cheese. Seal the edge and shape the tikki.
- Heat sufficient oil in a non-stick pan. Place each tikki and shallow fry both sides for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Drain on absorb pepper. Garnish with chopped coriander and mint sauce. Serve with any sauce.