Black Rice Kheer
- Full cream milk – 3 Packets
- Milkmaid – 1/4 Cup (100 gm)
- Sugar – 1/4 Cup
- Black Rice – 1/4 Cup
- Elachi – 2-3
- Saunf- 1/2 tsp
- Water as required for the rice to soak
- Desi ghee as per your choice
- Take 1/4 cup of Black Rice. Wash and rinse. Soak for 30 min in the water.
- Place cooker on gas. Put milk in it. Add black rice, sugar, elachi and saunf.
- Close the lid of cooker and cook till 2 whistles are blown on high flame
- Open the lid and mix well. It’s thick now. Add Milkmaid to it. Simmer for another few minutes.
- Garnish with chopped Almonds, elachi pods. Add a spoonful of desi ghee for taste if needed..