We have all heard people talk so much about anti-aging, right? Be it anti-aging creams, products, pills or food. The most natural (and the best) way to make this an effective part of your life is by incorporating the foods or superfoods that are high in anti-aging properties.
They are packed with anti-oxidants that help your skin, hair, nails, body and your system feel and look younger than you are. The important anti-aging antioxidants are usually Vitamin C and Vitamin E, mixed with other minerals and vitamins that are present in superfoods, fruits and vegetables. Let’s have a look at the foods that are best known for their anti-aging properties:
- Pomegranate: This wonder fruit is packed with Vitamin C which helps prevent wrinkles for a long time and leaves your skin smooth, flushed and glowing.
- Blueberries: These have more antioxidants than most of the foods and helps protect your skin from the skin-damaging free radicals from sun exposure or stress.
- Goji berries: This superfood is known for its health benefits. It gives you younger looking skin, better eyesight, and improved immunity. They contain all essential 8 amino acids and are a great source of Vitamin C, fiber, vitamin A, iron and other minerals.
- Tomato: Commonly found in every kitchen, tomato contains Lycopene which protects from sun damages. It also helps prevent wrinkles and gives a great and firm skin.
- Dark Chocolate: Yes! Pure, organic dark chocolate is a treat for your skin too. It contains flavanols which help your skin look young, increases blood circulation and protects the skin from the damaging effects from the sun.
- Avocado: This is packed with inflammation-fighting fatty acids which helps the mind, body and skin age gracefully. Also, include these in your daily diet for all the good fats that your body needs.
- Black Rice: You heard that right. Black rice is also packed with a very high amount of anti-oxidants which helps eliminate harmful free radicals, thus, giving you clear and healthy skin and body.