Sixth Element’s family has been promoting overall well-being, enhancing immunity and health through supplement rich, unadulterated foods. At Sixth Element, holistic health is our obsession and we offer items and practices that can lead you towards complete wellness. We strongly recommend our range of functional foods because of their purity and high quality.
What Are Functional Foods?
“Functional foods” is a new term which is used to depict food items which have been enriched with natural substances/products. They are treated with a particular physiological process with potential wellbeing in mind. Factors, for example, raised awareness about human well-being, improvement of the nourishment, and medication and branches of common science considering the connection between natural products and wellbeing have escalated the consumption of functional foods with visible wellness in terms of health. The market for such foods is growing rapidly; all credit goes to the awareness which rooted in people’s minds after lifestyle diseases started increasing at a fast rate.
Here Are 10 Functional Foods From Sixth Element Which Will Transform Your Life-
- Quinoa:Regularly referred to as the super grain, quinoa (KEEN-wah) is high in fibre and top-notch protein. Indeed, it contains more protein than some other grain while additionally having iron and potassium. A one-half measure of quinoa has 14 grams of protein and 6 grams of fibre. This superfood is delegated an entire grain and is normally found without gluten. Quinoa is a small grain that concocts like rice and has a mellow, nutty flavour and a light, cushy surface like couscous. You can discover it alongside different grains in wellbeing sustenance stores and your market.
- Black Rice- Once consumed by royalty only, black rice owes its dark shading to a scope of naturally existing compounds called anthocyanins. The same compounds are found in the purple berries like acai, blueberry and blackberry. Anthocyanins have built their reputation in the world as a class of phenomenal compounds that diminish the maturing of cells, stomach irritation, upgrade vision, enhance numerous parts of cardiovascular wellbeing, improve cerebral function, and help balance out glucose. The majority of the buzz about pomegranate, cranberry, and numerous other red-to-purple nourishments is because of their richness in anthocyanins—they are the huge contributors to cancer prevention.
- Goji Berries- Goji berries have been utilized as a part of conventional Chinese medicine for more than 2,000 years. Old folklores report that goji berries were eaten by the Himalayan Mountains monks more than a thousand years ago. The berries were saturated with hot water to help in concentration and acquire more noteworthy well-being, imperativeness, lifespan, vitality and stamina. These wilted red berries are charged to help enhance neural framework and cerebral functioning, protect against coronary illness and disease. Goji berries contain vitamin C, vitamin B2, vitamin A, iron, selenium and different cancer prevention agents ( polysaccharides).
- Kodo Millet: Kodo millet is a nutritious grain and a decent substitute for rice and wheat. The grain is made out of 11% of protein, giving 9 grams/100 g. It is a superb wellspring of fibre at 10 grams (37-38%), rather than rice, which gives 0.2/100 g, and wheat, which gives 1.2/100 g. A satisfactory fibre source helps battle the hunger pangs. Kodo millet contains 66.6 g of starches and 353 kcal per 100 g of grain, tantamount to different millets. It additionally contains 3.6 g of fat for each 100 g. It gives negligible measures of iron, at 0.5/100 mg, and insignificant measures of calcium, and 27/100 mg. Kodo millets additionally contain high measures of polyphenols, a cancer prevention agent.
- Foxtail Millet: Foxtail millets are one of those overlooked grains that were a crucial part of our old culture. Otherwise called “Antiquated Grains”, these millets are something beyond an intriguing contrasting option to typically available grains. Millets are nutritious and non-glutinous. They are thought to be the minimum allergenic and most effectively absorbable grains accessible. Foxtail millets are especially high in minerals like iron, magnesium, phosphorous and potassium. A measure of cooked millet gives 19% of the daily requirement for magnesium.
- Navitas Organic Camu Powder: This isn’t an organic product you’ll discover on a tree or hedge in your neighbourhood. Camu, for the most part, develops in tropical regions of the Amazon rainforest in Peru, Brazil, Colombia, and Venezuela, where it is utilized for therapeutic purposes. Its natural products are about an indistinguishable size from a lemon, however, light orange in shading, and brimming with vitamin C. Normal health experts assert that camu has hostile to viral properties that can help with mouth blisters, herpes and shingles. Others say it’s a characteristic vitality fruit that works wonders for your eyes and gums.
- Navitas Organic Maca Powder: Maca root helps adjust our hormones and because of an excess of ecological estrogens, the vast majority’s hormones are often imbalanced. Maca empowers and supports the hypothalamus and pituitary organs which are the “ace organs” of the body. Maca root has been appeared to be valuable for a wide range of hormonal issues including PMS, menopause, and hot flashes. It is likewise a ripeness enhancer and is best known for enhancing drive and sexual capacity, particularly in men. Therefore, it’s earned the moniker “nature’s Viagra.”
- Navitas Organic Coconut Palm Sugar: Coconut palm sugar offers a greater number of vitamins and minerals than white sugar. It contains measures of vitamin C, potassium, phosphorous, magnesium, calcium, zinc, iron and copper. Coconut sugar additionally gives little amount of phytonutrients, for example, polyphenols, flavonoids and anthocyanidin, and cell reinforcements.
- Roasted Seed Mix-
Roasted seed mix is a complete powerhouse of energy. Cooked Pumpkin seeds may help enhance insulin control and help avoid diabetic entanglements by diminishing oxidative pressure. Flax seeds show that these seeds offer various medical advantages that add to weight reduction. Sunflower seeds are a fantastic source of vitamins and minerals and oils. Sunflower seeds contain two supplements that advance cardiovascular wellbeing – vitamin E and salt. These seeds give over 25% of the prescribed every day estimation of magnesium.
10. Raw Organic Protein:
Not at all like most plant-based protein powders, it isn’t dirty or boring. It breaks up effortlessly in your most loved smoothie or even water, and it’s delightful. With 21g of plant-based protein, 5g of fibre, and no additional sugar, each serving is a sound and delectable jolt of energy to enable you to control through an exercise or only a bustling day.